Monday, January 27, 2014

Art with a splash of English-Collage Owls(my Studio & Tal Menashe)




After reading “Wow said the Owl”(Tim Hopgood) I was greatly inspired by the pictures and the story …a great way for my kids to learn the colours!
I absolutely love working in textures & collage, so this was a must!

And my kids have finally caught onto the wonders of collaging! Don’t be discouraged if it doesn’t work the first time you collage with  the kids …the second time round it just clicks!
Beautiful collage work starting


With the addition of pastels, giving a great effect!

Great eyes with different colours to his classmates

Adding pattern in markers
A family of owls

I just love how the different personalities come through!

I just love the happiness in this little owl!

Collage Owls

No comments:

Post a Comment