Thursday, February 13, 2014

Love, love and more love!


I work as a roaming Art Teacher for grades 1-3 in Ben Tzvi in Afula once a week.
I have 2 classes of each grade and 143 pupils all in all! And teach them ALL in 1 day!
It’s definitely quite a challenge, but ever so rewarding!!And I love it!!!!

With my love of bold colours, and collage I thought it would be fantastic to make a “quilt” of hearts with all my students, each class one of their own.
My aim is to print them up as postcards for each kid….but that’s another story!
 I was blown away at the amazing success of the results! Each picture on its own was great…but putting them all together, now that was amazing!

So take a look! Oil pastels, hardboard & a lot of love!

Art with Claudia Fehr-Levin & Keren Karev



Me & my Grade 3's



The Grade 2's amazingly beautiful hearts




Grade 3's beautiful quilt of hearts 

No comments:

Post a Comment